An insightful, results focused commercial lawyer specialising in finance, property and commercial transactions for corporate, SME and individual clients, looking for an opportunity as a Solicitor
– Represent clients in ACT and NSW Courts and Tribunals
– Review, advise on, and draft legally enforceable documents including Wills, power of attorneys, commercial leases, business sale/purchase agreements, trust deeds, residential tenancy agreements, and retirement village agreements.
– Manage client matters from start to finish
– Draft court and tribunal documents including probate/letters of administration applications, other originating claims and applications, and affidavits.
– Communicate directly with clients and other professionals in person, over the telephone, by written correspondence, and by email.